07 February 2010

Apostille, Again

I now posses a marriage certificate and a birth certificate with apostille stamps. Which aren't really stamps so much as separate fancy pieces of paper, if you were wondering. This was a long horrible process, since the person I called to find out how to apply for apostille stamps left out a couple key details. Like, who to address the things to and all the info they needed. So my documents have traveled from state to state a couple times now, but we have them. I'm still waiting on R's birth certificate, which is complicated, because Parents 2.0 weren't living in the US when he was born. His stuff had to go to the federal Sec. of State's office, which obviously has a slower turnaround than my not-so-large home state.

So hopefully by the end of February I'll be in my new country!

Also, I think I've fixed the slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment